- Thin enough to wear in mild weather
- Waterproof material is easy to rinse and clean
- Adjustable straps to fit most dogs
- Easily worn underneath raincoats or parkas
- Reflective accents for safety
- Machine washable
- Protects legs and chest from rain, mud and snow
- Get full coverage, by pairing with our Rubber Dipped Socks
Rain + Mud = One Dirty Dog. We have the solution to a muddy undercarriage and muddy legs after one of those rainy walks. The Bodyguard covers the essentials, and easily fastens with adjustable buckles. It features a cut out for your dog to do their business, while the rest of the suit covers the chest, stomach and legs. It also works to protect fur from those snowballs that build in their coat during those snowy romps. Pair with our Rubber Dipped Socks for complete protection from the elements!
FOR MOST ACCURATE FIT, USE FRONT LEG LENGTH MEASUREMENT.
Front leg length in inches (in). Weight in pounds (lbs).
|FRONT LEG LENGTH||WEIGHT||BREED EXAMPLES (For general reference only)|
|SMALL (6-8")||10-15||Cocker Spaniel, Pekingese, Maltese|
|MEDIUM (8-10")||15+||Beagle, Miniature Schnauzer, Shih-Tzu|
|LARGE (10-12")||20+||Cockapoo, Border Collie, Boston Terrier|
|X-LARGE (12-14")||20-65+||Golden Retriever, Boxer, Old English Sheepdog|
|2X-LARGE (14"+)||100+||Bernese Mountain Dog, Newfoundland Dog|